RAW Weather Service Message:
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall is possible.
* WHERE…A portion of northwest Washington, including the following area, Mason.
* WHEN…From Thursday evening through late Saturday night.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS… – Heavy rain will begin on Thursday with flooding possible Thursday night. The Skokomish River will recede on Friday then rise again on Saturday. – http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood
Y’all have a great Thanksgiving and Be Safe!