About Dues & ARRL:
ARRL Affiliated Clubs receive a commission for every new ARRL membership and renewal they submit to ARRL Headquarters.
- Clubs retain a portion of the dues for each regular membership submitted to ARRL Headquarters:
- Clubs retain $15 for each new membership OR lapsed membership (of two years or more). A NEW MEMBER is defined as any individual who has never been a member of ARRL or any individual who has not retained a membership for two or more calendar years prior to the application submission.
- Clubs retain $2 for each renewal. A RENEWING MEMBER can renew at anytime, even before their current membership term expires.
- Family, Blind or 21-and-under discounted memberships are not applicable for any discount.
- May not be combined with any other promotion or special offer.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What I (KF7LTT, your stalwart (hardworking, incorruptible) Treasurer) understand is that, if you give me $39 for a years ARRL membership the Club gets to keep $15 of that if you are a New member (to ARRL), or $2 if you’re renewing. You also have to fill out this form and turn it in with your ARRL dues.
Remember, you are welcome to e-mail me a QSL card that you wouldn’t mind having posted and it’ll (eventually) get posted. Show us your cards from exotic places!